Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

On behalf of the Slender Fungus Cycling Association I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I would like to say hi to all family members, friends, and everyone out there. I hope you all have a great time together with Family and Friends. I hope that next year we get together more often and share a ton of miles on the roads and trails. I would like to send a big hello to all fellow Gravel pals out there. 
Ari 
Merry Christmas Y'all

2 comments:

Guitar Ted said...

Merry Christmas! I wore my Slender Fungus shirt to the family gathering today. My sister thought I'd lost my marbles. It's all good!

Thanks again for the awesome gift of that shirt too.

Richard said...

eww boy, what are these people protesting?

Thanks for the memory Ari!