Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Had to get out

After being inside the shop and just being amazed by the weather I got home, ate dinner and hit the road before 8 pm. I headed south and then took Kean ave all the way south until it literally dead ended by the Canal. Jakey and I had ridden that CAnal trail so I thought it would be cool to road ride down there and then head west on the Canal trail and then make a huge, crazy loop out of it. Night riding was great. I cannot congratulate my Supernova E3 generator light enough. This thing punches out endless 800 lumens and makes cars stop at intersections. I tried riding the gravel trail at Palos but it was a icey nightmare. Then with the slick Jack Browns it was a no go. 
Today I am meeting the Bonk King for some more miles. Get out while it's good cause all of next week it is going to suck. We are getting another polar blast. 
best, 
Ari 



Check out my new route I did late last night. It has huge potential. 
Ari 

No comments: