Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

This winter weather is killing me. Slowly

The red area below my eyes is severe wind burn. This morning we rode in an ice storm with Dashton. 

"The Pile" windproof tights, the shack jersey, windstopper jacket, wool baselayer. I have been wearing this uniform for about 6 months now. I don't even wash it anymore. Pile be gone. 

I shortened and flipped the stem down, added new blue tape. Gunnar is better . Will change tires, chain and cassette with 1 week to go.

best,


Ari 

2 comments:

Frank Snyder said...

"That which does not kill me, makes me stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche (Twilight of the Idols)

Steve Fuller said...

I'm almost to the point where not washing my "uniform" makes sense, but after two rides it starts smelling worse than the cat box. Same stuff for every outdoor ride for the last month. At least I know what to wear for TI now.