Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Iowa is on my mind



It is hard to not think about going to Iowa when the temps are supposed to hit 50 degrees this Friday. In January. So, I was dreaming of hitting some of those endless hills on my singlespeed. I was dreaming of doing dog induced intervals, the gulp of whiskey, the tasty bacon jerky. Then I woke up and noticed I had a full schedule ahead of me. 
Riding on the other side of the river has become the Slender Fungus' favorite stomping ground. Look ahead to some rides that will come up. Everyone is always welcome despite us being so secretive about what we do. 
In the meantime come on in to our shops and hang out. Buy a new bike, get some tires, bring us donuts. 
It's all good!!!!

best, 
Ari 

No comments: