Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Les presento El Mariachi de Titanio de Salsa



Elixir brakes, X7 hubs, 36 tooth cog


Wheels are amazing


Reba fork


Promoto Ti and carbon bars.





X9 cranks with 39x27 chainrings.


Apart some selling a ton of Carbon and Aluminum and Steel Steeds at North Central Cyclery we have fallen in love with Titanium. We feel that this material is strong, light, resist corrosion and gives a springy, lively ride. Tobie and I have purchased two Ti bikes. He is currently riding a Titanium La Cruz decked out with full Sram Red, Hed wheels, Enve (edge) fork and seatpost, Avid Ultimate brakes. IT is dreamy. Above is my Ti Mariachi, decked out in a 2x10 fashion with xo rear, x9 cranks, shifters, Avid hydraulic brakes, and tubeless wheels stans, and a Super-fancy Reba 29er fork. I have NEVER owned such a nice bike and I ride this thing in disbelief. Stem is the real nice Promoto Ti and Salsa CArbon bars. I am using ESI grips. Bike is superlight, has a very smooth ride and I plan on keeping it for a very long time.
Shoot a comment if you have any curiosities.
Ari

2 comments:

Mark B said...

Nice!

Russ said...

Your bike is sexy. Thanks for shooting a load of pictures of it for my enjoyment.