Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another Tuesday, another Metric.




Thanks to B.B. for hanging out with me and helping me get those long rides in. The weather has been a bummer to say the least. Last night we rode out to St. Charles and back. By the time I went to hit my water bottle up for some liquid it was frozen once again. We both got out on the Surly Steamrollers and it felt great to just roll with the punches. So far this month we have ridden 1 century and 3 metrics. Besides that we have been commuting and doing some shorter 20,30,40 milers. Trans Iowa is fast approaching and I am starting to feel better. I am really looking foward to some warmer weather. I really need to ditch my Lake Winter boots and ride in some lighter clothing.
Tomorrow I am going long. It might just be a day of riding.

best,
Ari

No comments: