Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tonights Night ride

Night photo, handheld, available light




Fuji Professional,

Me, broken, Sick, going home to a hot shower.


It was cold and brisk and I rolled down to the trail with the fuzzy feeling in me. I knew I was getting sick. Nobody showed at 8:30 and I waited an extra 10 minutes and decided to depart. I was out for 25 miles and I progressively felt worse. My head started to pound and I decided to pull the plug. I headed home and went to walgreens to get a pint of ice cream and some Actifed, I figured both go well together. I have been taking my vitamin c, pounding water, soup and tea but when the bug comes a calling there ain't nothing you can do. I hope I feel better tomorrow. If I don't I will be taking it easy until then.







ari

1 comment:

Dr. Giggles said...

The big bad bug has hit Syracuse as well. Hope you feel better soon.