Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Good riding, as they say

Do you need a Gunnar ???




I am still sorting out the Carry On camera issue and I thinks that it is solved now. Saturday saw a 90 % showing off all employees for a brisk, carbon fibre free ride. We took some paved and some gravel roads to get in 30 miles before work at 10 a.m. It was great to see everyone out streching the legs.
Sunday was a bit different with Rich, Jay Bird and myself targeting the Lake Shabbona area early in the morning. More spring like weather came our way and it was a real pleasure riding without getting cold toes and hands. We stopped at the preserve and hung out for a while trying to forget our daily routines for a while. There were a lot of people fishing and walking dogs. Hunting season is in full effect so no riding on the grass trails. Kind of a bummer since the hunting season starts on October 1st and goes to January 17th.
On the way back my rail on my beloved, 20 year old San Marco Rolls saddle snapped. I rode lopsided all the way home worrying how I was going to replace it. If anyone out there has such saddle and wants to get rid of it please let me know. I am interested.

Ari
Pantani Vive

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.