Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Slender Fungus and More and the new Stylus 400


Airport Lights from the car, yes me driving car


Ari's Workbench, This is where its at.



My lovely wife, the one who puts up with my crazy training hours


I would like to make a post about last nights ride but my brain is still frozen. On other news we have started a wheelhouse here at NCC. If you need any type of wheel give us a call or stop by, preferably with cookies, and let us know what you would like.
the link is:::::))))))))))))

http://catalog.northcentralcyclery.com/product-list/components-81/aris-handbuilt-wheelhouse-103/


Ari
I am so glad a found a replacement for my dead olympus. Picked up a used one from the Ebay empire. Hope it last a while and I promise I will try not to drop it. I love my new Canon G11 but I don't feel comfortable carrying it around to shoot photos while I ride. Onwards for another Slender Fungus ride tonight out in the freezing, dew dropping fields of the midwest. I hope my brain don't freeze again.

No comments: