Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One of the greatest Fixed Gear Videos of all time!!




I have watched this video countless times and I have finally had the chance to upload it. It comes from the old website http://www.oldskooltrack.com/ and it is super-genius. I miss the old days of riding fixed into the city everyday. 250 miles of fixed gear a week and then Sundays was the long ride.Long live the past. I hope eveyone is getting out on their bikes and enjoying the shorter hours, the wind, the cold and the rain. I am so excited to be preparing for the Trans-Iowa. I am priviledged to have made it into the roster and to have my most excellent partner Dr. Giggles to be on my side. We are still waiting on seeing if Pizza Dan makes it in and also the surprise of Hellmut wanting in also. Lots going on.


Ari


Ari

No comments: