Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tranny Training

The "5" Mariachis

Russ-Cle on the GWT at night


Last night on the Trail.


Started the march night session and I have been lucky to have found Russ-cle to join in on the fun. He is my new workmate at NCC and he is a real good riding partner. Yesterday night we joined up at 9 pm and rode the GWT (Great western trail). It was really doughy since it had received 3 " of rain the night before. We had a stiff wind, with rain and snow mixed in for fun. We rode all the way out to route 47 via the I.C. Trail and then looped back . We were out for about 3 hours and that meant soaked to the bone, cold and hungry.
Tonight we met up again and rode for about 2 hours in a windy night with gusts up to 50 mph. we were getting blown off the trail and it was another night of just hard work. No easy riding for us people living in the northern part of ther U.S.
The wife picked up some Kalamazoo Stouts and paired with some pizza I had the perfect dinner. My legs are sore to the bone and tomorrow I will be out there again.
good night,
ARi

4 comments:

Ryan! said...

Dude you got home at midnight and the wifey fed you, wow my old lady is asleep at 9. The ride sounds good in the dark. You really are a cool cat.

bluecolnago said...

that is definitely some good stuff, ari! :) keep rollin'!

Anonymous said...

Ari: Welcome to the black hole of obsessive cycling at night...The only salvation is a well crafted micro-brew!
C

Ari said...

You said it Brother C. I love those kalamazoo Stouts. I will bring some for the end of T.I.
cheers and may the moon be out for you.
Ari