Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday riding out in the sticks

IT was good to have met up with Russ-cle and Jailbird to ride today. We were all kinda tired and recovering from being sick with the Virus of 2009. Russ-cle was on his reliable Surly Crosscheck, Jailbird on his Steamroller (44x14!!!)and I rode some Bridgestone 5oo frame that CB sold me rolling 44x18(old and feeble gearing). We rode out to kirkland and back with about 40 miles in our legs. It was great to ride with other people and for once I did not have to talk to myself.
We arrived home and had some tasty espressos before we got on with our Sunday routines.
The Fam and I booked it out to Dupage County for some Pizza and wine at the Brother in laws. It was great to hang out and see my old pals D-dog and STrangelife. It turned out to be a good day after all.
Tomorrow starts what I hope will be another great week at the bikeshop. If you haven't gotten a chance to check out the Salsas come on out!

best to all,

Ari

No comments: