Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gas is the news

From mighty Moby Dick

To lame white elephant that nobody wants


It sounds retarded but at this point less demand would probably drive prices down. Most of you that read this blog are bike friendly so I ask you to talk to people that insist on driving everywhere to find alternatives.
Today my wife rode to work , then I commuted to work by car, then rode to my second job by bike. We saved almost 20 miles of driving . In the gas crisis of the 70's my dad was offered new Cadillacs at dirt cheap prices. I have a feeling story is about to repeat itself all over again.
OUt,
Ari

2 comments:

nmoney said...

Another voice has joined the chorus.http://www.carectomy.com/index.php/Politics/SUV-Trade-In-Values-Plummet

strangelife said...

even GM doesn't want that white elephant any more...