Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Decorah, Iowa Part two.

The short lived vacation was just a teaser and I really hope that someday we can do longer than 3 days. That is just not long enough to destress. Yesterday I rode into work with my pals and got in 102 miles. Lots of wind and a chilly morning. The ride back home was long and had to grind a lot to make the last 10 miles. I hope everyone had a chance to get out this weekend. Remember our veterans and our boys out there fighting.
Ari

Dunning Spring

Magpie Coffe shop

Single lane bridge over upper Iowa river


Bridge over Rte 52

Awesome Singletrack 3 minutes out of town

Entrance to Ice cave

5 comments:

Jomme said...

Hello Ari
I love your blog. You mentioned in one of your entries that your jersey looks like the old Flandria team's jersey (Freddy Maertens era). Did you have them custom made or did you buy them from another source? I am trying to form a group of riders here in Dallas, TX and wanted to call our group Flandria (we're all from Flanders). Thanks for your help. I'll keep checking your blog if you don't mind.
best regards,
Jeroen

Ari said...

Jeroen,
thanks for your interest. I received the Flandria jersey as a gift from my friend Dr. Giggles. He bought it from oversees. Google Flandria Jersey and I am sure you will be able to find one.
Ari

Jomme said...

Thanks, Ari.

ira said...

ari, i have your stem and it is ready to ship but i can't find your address. can you email it to me?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/iraryancycles/

cheers,
ira

strangelife said...

tutto bene. quite a lovely place.

s