Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Silver Parts

Forged, Satin Polishing, Reliable

On some bikes it is imperative to have silver parts. It has been incresingly difficult to find them and obtain them. Nitto has been making parts for a long time and I was able to locate the Dynamic post and a beautiful silver stem that landed on my Gunnar. Silver parts make a bike look classy and light. I recognize that a carbon bike with carbon wheels will look better with all black. Black to me looks cheap and heavy.

Just a thought, just an opinion.

Ari

5 comments:

gpickle said...

What about that "wet black" stuff? Fast looking? Most of my bikes are mish mashes of silver and black. I lack style drive...

Ari said...

Like those 'wet black' booties that the "TT" guys wear???? I am sure they increase your speed.
Hey man, today was the first day out with shorts and jersey. I look like butt.
Ari

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

bluecolnago said...

so.... you made it over and did t.i. with g-ted and the guys! i think a post is in order! :) sounds like you had a good time! woohoo!

Ari said...

I will do a post of Trans Iowa soon. I am still trying to get over the pain and the numbness.
Ari