Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Ira Ryan Cycles Porteur

Pink Chris King Headset Installed

Lower cup and fork crown detail


The holes are for the Porteur Rack

Limited Edition Cap 2008

I installed the headset and also received the Chris King Cross version hubs. They will be laced to silver mavic a719 rims in a 36 hole drilling. I also found a Campagnolo seat binder bolt that fit just perfect.

Been really busy at the shop and it makes me happy. Will be getting some good help next week from Chris Pelvic and Mad dog Brad. I can't wait to start working with dem two Bozos. Off to put all the tools away.

Ari

4 comments:

strangelife said...

Absolutely mother fuckin' awesome.

s.

gpickle said...

Well Ari, I guess I haint stopped by in quite a while. Nice to see you are getting that Ira together. Somebody other than his mom needs to be riding one around in the midwest!

As for me, the waiting saga continues, I'll probably get mine about the time he moves back and then the market will be flooded and I'll look like some poser on a fixie or something. But on a nice bike!

Ari said...

Thanks. I don't think his bikes will flood the market. I think this type of bike will help with grocery shopping and all my gravel application.
Ari

ira said...

first, good luck to you ari in the tranny. 40 miles of headwind training is good to say the least. pickle, you will get yours sooner rather than later.

hearts to the midwest!