Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday at the shop on June 22, 2007


Today was a crazy day but the spirits were high as hell and everyone had a blast. Whether the boss knows it or not we have a great crew at the shop and at times I remember that crazy assembly of great players called the Chicago Bulls. My buddy Pete wrote about how our reps have become cheap bastards and he is right. On the other hand we have a handful of customers that absolutely love us.They feed us and keep our little fridge bursting with hops. I must give my warm thanks to those people. Our shop is slowly becoming a Mecca and that is the goal that we are aiming for. We still have some kinks to work out with the young help but I think they will get there and little by little we will have met our goals. The picture above is the paint scheme that I chose for my Ira Ryan Porteur. I ordered the frame some months back and expect it in a few more. Can't be in a hurry when you order from a framebuilder. The paint scheme is the Faema team for whom Eddy Merckx rode for.
Tomorrow if all goes right I am riding to work then riding back out to serve tables at the restaurant. Hope I don't stink too bad.
Stop bitching and keep riding.
Ari

No comments: