Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Still remembering Marco

February marks the tragic month where we lost our hero Marco Pantani.
It was February 14,  2004  that we heard of his passing. 10 years and his presence still with us. 
To this day we hurt .
To this day we honor him.
To this day we hope he is o.k. 
His bike has adorned all the mountains 
and the tifosi has never forgotten him. 
We ride and remember him.
Always.
Ari

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just cleaned my bike in the shower all sexy like. Pantani is very smart. I think my bike likes me even more now. Good think I don't have a wife/gf, she wold probably be jealous and also mad at me for making a mess of the shower.