Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Time to Wool-UP

The seasons are a changing and now it's time to say good bye to the artificial Shorts and Jerseys. This morning I rode with my Ibex wool shorts and Rapha jersey It was just perfect. I am ever amazed with the performance of Rapha clothing. They fit great, look great and somehow regulate your body temperature. On the Big River Assault ride I was in the rain for over 7 hours. I was wearing Ibex Fito knickers that Bonk King gave me for my 50th. On top I was sporting the Rapha jersey along with Pearl Izumi Wool arm warmers. I also had wool socks. Upon arrival to Savanna I was wet to the bone but not cold since the wool held in temperature. That is something that lycra cannot do. 



No comments: