Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall is coming and the Goulash is starting to cook!!!

A great thing about being outside is seeing this live.


My friend Ricardo's beautiful Colnago (Yes it is steel)


Another beautiful photo with great colors.


My Fantastic Ira Ryan. It is so good I can't put it in words.


Make love, not War.


Wifey styling her incredible Pegoretti Marcelo. That bike fits her like a glove.


Pucca is my daughther's favorite cartoon now. I kinda like it too.


Wifey and I hanging out in Madison, Wisconsin. What a great town!


Fall is fast approaching. One of my fav pictures.





So today it rang in the Fall season and with that the changes that always come. It is time to start pulling out the winter clothes, the lights, the thermos and the flask. It is my time of the year to relax after a long, long summer season with no break. I will also prepare a bike or two with fenders for those rainy days that will for sure come our way. I am looking foward to the training and sleep deprivation for Trans Iowa. I am relaxed, feel like an old veteran, and have all the logistics figured out. Luck= no rain, no flats, no broken chains, no broken derailleurs, no broken spirit and hopefully not lost beyond belief.
So with that I hope to get in some good rides in October. Gumby and I have made the first contact for "The Criterion" that the Slender Fungus is going to have.
I would also like to mention that the Slender Fungus Cycling Association has purchased the Url Slender-Fungus.com

As we get Savy with websiting we will direct you that way. For the time being the Flandria Website remains a favorite for our readers. Cookie will be heading up to Heck of the North to meet up with endurance Icons Charlie Farrow, Tim Ek,Jason Buffington, Jeremy Kershaw and many others. I am trying to work out my schedule to share in the driving and the gas.
Would be nice if it worked out for me.

On comes the wool, soups, chilis, and a whole lot of Gypsy Music.

Ride your bikes that you bought,
Ari

No comments: