Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Going Dark for a while

Monday was raining so the wife and I targeted the Great Western Trail for a wet ride in the limestone. On returning home I was taking my jersey off and my beloved Olympus digital came flying out and exploded into pieces on the floor. I stood there in desbelief. Almost 7 years of use on all my rides and many more photos all came to a sudden death. So needless to say I am confronted with the problem of sorting out another camera.

Yesterday I rode the Salsa Fargo and commuted to work and back. Around 915 pm Hellmut and I got together in the drizzle and rode out east. We took the GWT and then veered off onto the IC Trail rd. through Virgil. We crossed Rte 47 and then continued onto Empire rd. Really nice riding there. Then we arrived onto Burlington rd made a right and then worked our way back to Brown Rd. Back on the GWT and we were heading home. We did some hard riding on the way home and I arrived tired and sore at 12 midnight. Shower, food and then passed out.

Total for the day

50 miles

Salsa Fargo

No food

one water bottle

Stomach Ache

Better position on Fargo

Dinotte lights rule



out,



Ari