Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Too many tears, not enough blood



That is the frase that came to mind last night as we were riding through the fields. Too many obligations as of late have just kept me off the bike. I compensate by thinking of buying this and selling that. I remember the olders times when I rode till it hurt. I rode until I vomited and I rode until it was dark and I was caught on some busy road. I can still put myself through that state but it doesn't come natural. Time is elusive and hard to come by. The weekends slip through my hands and darkness comes quickly.

It is time to slim down the stable and start finding more quality time on the bike. Time to find time for some midnight rides and some adventure. More singlespeed, more fixed gear and a whole more gravel riding. I can see it coming.

Too many tears and not enough blood,

best,

Ari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BTW, buy GPS blocker to block all spy devices in your room or office.