Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sunday racing and family fun












So Sunday turned out to be one of those spectacular days. We were smart to pack up lunches, folding chairs and a big thermos of hot tea and headed over to the races. The course came by the playground so the kids had a chance to play there while we watched the races. The weather was perfect and it was a great opportunity to see all my friends. I took some photos and shot some short videos with my digital point and shooter. I miss the little samsung thingy. It comes in handy with this stuff. I am coming to the realization that it is not worth riding on Sundays. I will go on shorter rides since nobody comes out this way. I don't feel like spending my whole day out in the fields by myself. I have decided to shorten my Sunday riding and commit to one obligatory commute to work a week plus whatever else type a riding comes my way. I have also been toying with the idea of driving to Wasco and then riding the rest of the way to work. That would give me a Euro-pian Century opposed to the 'merican century which are the ones that really count.
I hope you enjoy the photos and videos.

Ari

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

that second video is good stuff! must've been gravel? :)