Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Quickbeam Addiction

My 2AA Cateye


Reflection off Basket


The horizon with a star,somewhere


I had to get out tonight to hit the fields in completer darkness. I rode the Quicbeam which seems to be the perfect bike for nightriding in january. I had a 2AA cateye and my minewt. I shut the lights off and realized I was riding in a black hole. Small lights are very effective when you ride in darkness since stray light does not rob your lumens. It was really cold out there and I struggled to get in a measly 20 miles. Gravel is starting to freeze. Might be a good ride on Sunday.
I go for hot tea and something sweet.
Vote,
Ari

No comments: