Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another Rivendell Bike invades our house

Rivendell Bleriot Headbadge

Seat tube image


Front detail, Lugs, brass, steel


Downtube

This year we plan on doing some camping trips out towards the Rock River. I will be building up the Ira Ryan Porteur and the Jamie will be riding the Bleriot. It is our first 650b wheeled bike and we'll see how that goes. So far I have installed a Stronglight headset and the looong reach brakes designed by Grant Petersen and executed excellently by Tektro. Bike will have drops, barend shifters and velocity rims with shimano hubs. Rear Der will be shimano, cranks sugino and the rest I don't know yet. I slaved too much at the shop last year and I promise not to do the same in 08. Been riding fix lately to get my spin back. Built up another schwinn and pixs will follow.
vote,
Ari

1 comment: