Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, February 16, 2020

A turn in the weather is about to happen

So today I noticed a few things. I went to move my van and when I got in it it wasn't freezing cold. The sun had warmed up the interior. I don't quite remember the last time I felt that. Mind you that the van is always parked outside since the garage is ocuppied by a few bikes. I also heard a few birds singing and chirping as they were happy to enjoy some warmth and sun. 
I have this feeling that we have turned a corner and that before we know it the winter will turn to spring. I have taken almost a month off the bike. I rode a lot and I needed a good break. I have to work on some saddle issues and fit issues. I have some aches and pains that need to be addressed by my Chiropractor. Too much riding, not enough stretching, a nagging Basketball injury from 1986 that has never, ever healed. 
I have been trying to get my garage and storage in order, cleaning and donating a lot of stuff that I don't need anymore. Clutter is everywhere and it's starting to annoy me. 
I built up a Surly Troll and I will be riding it soon. Waiting to find that right rack so I have nothing on my back. Backpacks, messenger bags and so forth are a thing of the past for me. 
Hope you are doing well. Thanks for reading and I hope you get to ride soon, 
Ari 
I feel this ride happened a couple weeks ago and it was back in october I think. 

1 comment:

David Kasai said...

That was a good ride my friend