Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer Riding

 I brought this Richard Cunningham design back to life

 bike shop horrors never cease to amaze me. 
 The Fierro I have been riding all the time. 
 Building wheels is something I will probably  never be able to abandon. 
 Campy Campy Campy. 
 The new issue is out. I have a few left at the shop. 
 I added a Barkley Marathons poster to my collection
 Fresh Berries
Just starting off with some images. Just riding to work I had a stomach ache. Maybe eating something that bothered me. I figured a couple of handfuls of these wild berries that I found on the side of the road will help with that.
Ari

1 comment:

David Kasai said...

So that seat is installed wrong?😀