Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, June 26, 2017

Sometimes all you need is a Nappy.

Sat morning got out and had a terrible ride. Yeah, not the one where you say: "Any ride beats not riding". No, this was bad. I was on empty from the get go. I should have not gone. I rode 17 miles and it took me almost 2 hours. I got off the bike and walked. I was done, spent, kaput. So I made it home and had a bunch of water. I slept for 3 hours. Sunday morning rode with my brother in law and two other guys. I was good. I pulled us for 25 miles into a 20mph headwind. I kept eating and drinking water. Stopped at 7/11.  Two donuts and more water. Another banana. I have just not been eating enough. Not enough sleep. Not enough water. So, thiings have to change otherwise no bueno.
110mm from 120 stem on the carboner felt better and my back was happy.
thanks for reading. Take a nap. Eat. drink water.  Go for a walk.
Ari

No comments: