Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Getting Spinning

This morning I got out with the intention of just spinning the legs. I was aboard my trusty Black Mountain Cycles Cross bike. Stayed in the middle chainring the whole time and kinda figured out a decent loop around the Mac Donald's campus. There is gravel, some paved sections a  couple of little hills. It is also quiet despite all the crazy traffic around that area. Good morning on the bike. Saw some birds, lots of flowers and trees and I felt refreshed coming into work. Pre work rides are the best. I think I rode around 10 miles and that is all I needed. 
Ari 
 Salt Creek
 Salt Creek
 Big Mac University
 Oak Brook 
 Unidentified Birds

Salt Creek


No comments: