Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, March 4, 2013

On the road again.

This past Sunday I was finally back on the bike. Saturday was a double shift at my new job and I got really tired. I bounced out of bed at 530 am on Sunday and soon rolled out west to meet the Bonk King at our undisclosed location. It was bitterly cold for a March morning but nothing was going to deter me from getting in a ride. 
The antibiotics seemed to have done the job of keeping my lungs clear. We rolled slow to start and I noticed how much fitness had been vanished. Towards the end of our 25 mile ride I was feeling good. Now is time to recover miles and start getting ready. Thanks to the Bonk King for coming out and riding. I really liked the loop we did and hope to meet up soon for more. This week we are supposed to get another dumping of snow. Maybe we will have to bust out the snow shoes. At this point whatever happens, happens. I hope you are out there riding. There are many exciting things going to happen this year. 
best, 
It was a cold and chilly morning. Bonk King in full Ninja Regalia, including Vans. 

I tired of the digital music over and over again. I resucitated our old radio that was up in the attic in the shop.
Now we listen to stations and sometimes real people talk. Wow!!
Ari 

No comments: