Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Riding Home


On Saturday I leave the shop at 4 so I can make it to my second job by 5. I got a rare glimpse of the sun on my way home on the Pugsley. Today we also celebrated the wifes birthday thus I skipped the morning ride and also skipped the snowbike race that happened in Kettle Morraine, Wisconsin. Today marks my 15day in a row of riding and besides the soreness from propelling the beast I am feeling fine. I did switch my bars to the new Surly Open Bars and really like them. They let me sit more upright and are easier on my wrists. Tomorrow I will be targeting to make it to Du Page county and hopefully clocking in a 50-60 mile ride on the beast. Start time will be early and I expect single digits.

N-joy it while you can,

Ari

No comments: