Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Mukluk is Coming to NCC



Thanks to Joe from Salsa Cycles for the funny Video!!

While the gang at the shop was talking and seeing the new Salsas, the girls and I were up in Decorah taking some days off before school started. I was fortunate enough to wrangle my Salsa Big Mama onto the rear mounted rack of the Pantani-mobile and make the 5 hour trek. I rode the large beast for 5 days and covered over 200 miles on it.
I rode some great singletrack, did a lot of gravel roads, pavement and also pulled the Adams Trail a bike with my 7 year old daughter on it. The blogging has been spotty since the Toshiba laptop has a busted charger. I should be up to speed starting friday. I need to do a huge photo dump that is clogging my cameras.
I encourage all to go to the Salsa cycles website and check out the new bikes. If you are thinking of a snow bike DONT THINK FOR TOO LONG. Come in and place a deposit because when these animals come out they will be gone. We will also continue to build the incredible Surly Pugsley as well.

More to come soon,

best,


ari

No comments: