Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Day off riding


Wifey and the fancy Bleriot



Nothing but green, white and blue. What country is that? 'merica

In a rare occasion the Mrs and I had some time off together. We saddled up and took the GWT trail out to Wasco and back clocking in 37 miles altogether. The weather was absolutely perfect with the temps in the low 70's and not a hint of humidity. I was riding the brown Shocker and the wife was on her fancy Rivendelll Bleriot. It was kinda weird to be out in daylight and see things one normally does not see during the night. I must confess I still prefer to ride in the dark. I feel that I am getting back on track with the riding and feel like this is going to be a good season.
Ari

No comments: