Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, July 19, 2010

We´re in Iowa, still ? Thank God.

Sabula, Iowa


near Sabula Iowa



Rte 64 Iowa


Near Maquoketa Iowa


"Rambo", ultra secret location. Don´t Ask.


Caves at Maquoketa, Iowa


just a beautiful prairie



Pantanimobile raging war on the B roads



Secret B road.



Fantastic Road trip with Giugi and Mauri. We drove some excellente gravel roads, did some B Maintenance roads, went hiking, had lunch, had ice cream and came home dead tired. I really enjoy visiting our neighbor state and am surprised as to what I find just on the other side of the river.
enjoy the photos.

Ari-Giugi-Mauri

1 comment:

kristopher M said...

How did you like the caves? Now I an wishing I would have cycled by the place while I was in the area to see that it was closed with mine own two eyes!