Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Wednesday night ride and the funny white stuff




Wednesday was a tough ride with an unusually strong wind out of the N.w. We rode with Arik out past rte 47 and then headed north to empire rd , then to the I.C. Trail rd and then back home. It was really cold and we were happy to not have been enticed by the tailwind that we had at the start. That combined with the daily commute still gave me around 45 miles and I will take that . Thanks to Arik for showing up and sharing in the pain.
Today was my first official commute with snow on the ground. Just a dusting but enough to be cautious out there. The winds have shifted and the nice southern winds that were giving us temps in the 40's are gone. I think Sunday is going to be a tough one.
out,
Ari

No comments: