Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Commuting and dealing with weather

Ice covered roads this morning
First of all I would like to wish EVERYONE a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! To all my family in Germany, Greece, Argentina and Italy I really miss all of you and I wish I would win a million dollars to have the most incredible family reunion. To all my friends Old and new I alway think of you and wish you the best. A huge hug to my dear wife that puts up with my insane schedule and my crazy training through the night and at weird hours. To all my 5 kids that keep me going and that make me do what I do.
2009 has been a great year at the shop and I have become more and more comfortable. I work with some great people and I think that shop is going to boom for 2010. We are so well organized and we love people. We receive so many positive comments that we are encouraged on a daily basis. We will sell Gunnar , and the incredible Project one bikes and best of all the snow will melt and we will ride our butts off!! I literally cannot wait for all this to happen.
Trans Iowa is just weeks away and I get goosebumps just thinking of it. I am so psyched about it. I really hope to finish. I really hope so.
As for the weather I think the middle of the country is getting pounded with some crazy storm. Some are getting buried in snow while we are covered in heavy ice. Riding to work today was an adventure and I only made it because of my stupidity and my Nokian Tires. They Rock!!
So with a million more things to say but without much more time I send a warm wish that everyone is healthy and that your dreams come true.
thank you for reading and commenting,
yours truly,
Ari

2 comments:

bluecolnago said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Ari.... :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.