Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day off riding


Go there for large amounts of pain



The torture track



Campton Hills Rd heading east


So after the singlespeed masochism suffered on Sunday I decided to cheat and get the road bike out. I thought the 700x23 michelins at 110 lbs of pressure would be a good change of pace. I rode down towards campton hills area to do the Brian C. loop which is a 4.2 mile loop with two really good hills. The loop starts at anderson and campton hills rd goes east to town hall then right to Beith rd to anderson and so forth. I would grind up the hills in a 42x25 my lowest gear. Then I went to the forest preserve and did the horse track that also has a couple of steep hills. All this on my road tires. Towards the end of the loop I did not make the steep hill since my heart rate was maxed out. good day of riding

45 miles total with Tar, Gravel, Grass and Hills

Ari

No comments: