Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Night and wind riding

Slice-o-matic on front tire. booted with a dollar bill
Russ-cle and I on a really, really dark Road.
Starting to get back on the bike slowly after a good bout of Influenza. I am glad I caught it 5 weeks before Trans Iowa and not closer to the date. Been getting my strength back slowly. Been taking vitamins and drinking lots of fluids to get the bod back in shape. I hope to do a long slow ride this sunday.
Ari

2 comments:

bluecolnago said...

dollar bills are the best tire patches. (and the cardboard off the top of an ice cream sundae cone:)

glad you're feeling better!

Ari said...

I will start taking some Claritin to just see if part of all this crap is also allergies.
Ari
thanks for the kind words
ari