Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Ride


Did not think at all. I knew I had to get out and do a 2 hour ride. It was really hard. Was on the Schwinn with the studded tires. Hit some country gravel roads that were completely covered. I almost wished I had more agressive studs on the tires. Very tiring type of riding and going up any hill just pegged my HR. Got home with a frozen nose and completely sweated. Lake Boots are a must. Moose Mitts are a must. Rest of afternoon will chill out at the inlaws.
out,
ari

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

they have the gravel scraped right down to the ice, eh? sometimes that's good, sometimes it's bad. at least you got out and rode!