Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Flandria Comes Alive!


After months of working and stressing I have finally finished my workbench. Bill was gracious to lend me his stud finder, I retrieved my circular saw from my brothers and got the job done. Used 1x2 wood against the wall and then opted for the 1/4" holed pegboard since I had a lot of hooks from the old one. I cannot work out of a tool box and I am really happy to have my workspace again. I want to build a shelf for the top to store bins and to the right I would like to find a really tall Metro shelf to keep all parts and such on there. Will be upgrading Ricardo's bike soon and building a singlespeed Crosscheck for Ryan. Today was really crappy outside and opted not to ride. I still have the urge and might get out on the studded Schwinn.

I am staying away from the stores,

Ari

3 comments:

ira said...

putting the Pro in Proletariate with the work bench and the vino. congrats!

bluecolnago said...

good job, ari! merry christmas!

Ari said...

I got to do whatever possible to keep me away from the torturous world of corporetum. I have repairs coming in already and I hope to keep the stream steady. Thanks Ira and Blue. I dream of doing a ride with you guys one day