Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Saturday, August 15, 2020

A hot day out on the roads

Had this idea of wearing my old school EUSCATEL today. It was already 9 am when I got rolling and I instantly felt warm. I was tired from a looong week at work and my motivation was low. I decided to do the LEMONT LOOP. A hilly course but not advisable on a SAT. BOY was it busy. It took my bright rear flasher, orange jersey, bright green bike , cateye mirror to keep those damn cars off me. I kept thinking they should stay home and save lives. I ended the day with 45 miles and a near heatstroke. Still glad I got out cause in JANUARY I would have regretted it. Ari

1 comment:

Lukas Farley said...

I enjoyeed reading your post