Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, September 25, 2017

Some photos from Riding August and September

I have been meaning to post more often but time has been slipping away from me. I blink eyes and the week is gone. Is that normal? Is it something that happens when one gets old? I wonder. 
I have been riding mostly on the road. I have come to realize that gravel is far away from where I am so the road it is. It's still fun, and it is good exercise. I miss those escapades to Iowa. They were fun and it also took the whole day. Someday I hope to do that again. 
Here is a small sampling of some photos I took while riding or off the bike. I almost cannot ride without a camera. There is always something interesting out there to photograph. 
thanks for reading. 
Ari 














No comments: