Here is the Link:
Below I will point out some stuff that I was thinking of:
1) Be there on time. Ride starts at 5:00 a.m.
2) This is a self supported ride. You are on your own.
3) We will have cues and this is a no drop ride.
4) It is not a race. Don't even try it.
5) You must wear a helmet because we are not bringing a spatula to scrap up brain.
6) It will be hot and sunny. That means bring water, and protection from the sun if you tend to burn.
7) Lube your crotch cause Dereek and I have hamburger butt already.
8) Bring food, supplies, tools, tubes, anything you might need.
9) If you need to bail have a plan to get back to your car.
10) Sabula and Bellevue have camping. Super 8 is in Savanna, IL.
11) Water will be possible in Miles,Preston, Maquoketa,La motte, St Donatus, Bellevue.
12) You will need to bring a light to see where you are going and a rear blinker. The ride will start in the dark. At dusk you will need lights too.
13) Bring photographic devices to take lots of pictures.
I cannot think of anything else right now. Please let Guitar Ted and I know who is coming. We are still wanting to get numbers.
Below is the list that I think will be:
5)Dereek Von Weider
6)Jakey La Cruz
12) Bonk King
13) The Llama
14) Brett Beebe
16) Josh Lederman
17) Grant Foster
18) Iowa Gravel
21) Todd Saunders
22) Charles Showwalter
23) Kurt Stephens
24) Doc Chris P.
25) Lance Andre
26) Mike Feller
Please let me know if you want to be added to the list.
Ari and the Slender Fungus
|I miss the Otter and will think of him at the ride.|
He moved to Atlanta and has been wreaking Havoc since. Otter, We love you.