Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Year 2013 early bird special.




New Years is going to be an early rise for me since the wife has to work at the coffee shop. I can start a ride out of Downers Grove or meet you guys somewhere else. So, if you are in the mood to start off our 2013 season on the right foot let me know. I don't think the weather is going to be that intolerable so there should be possibilities to at least get a 40 miler in. I already got my Norman Rockwell calendars to start jotting down my mileage. I have no idea how much I rode in 2012 but I know I rode almost every day. 
Comment below or shoot me an email for what you guys have in mind. 
be well,
Ari 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know where and when you want to meet. I am cool to ride early. Screw hangovers...

Bonk King