Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Rain Ride

Of course for some silly reason I took fenders off two of my bikes and today it rained like the Dickens. So I pumped up the Big Mama and headed for the woods. It was wet, moist and humid in there with lots of overgrowth and bugs. I worked myself hard for 2 hours and got some good exercise in. The big Mama is flawless and I cannot believe Salsa was able to come up with the Spearfish and the Horsethief. Those guys really know how to make a trailbike. I was riding a pair of Kenda Nevegal tires which are light years ahead of some outdated Contis that I had on there before. I went down some nasty stuff and the tires just grab like they have metal studs. I really enjoyed being in the woods and riding this fine machine. Got home, washed bike, took hot shower and did a tick check.
best,
Woodpecker Heaven.

Woodpecker Heaven Part #2

Salsa Big Mama on the White trail.

Rolling Powerline trail. One section is impossible to climb.
Ari

No comments: