Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunday Riding in CNY

Got out this morning with the Giggles for a Memorial Day Ride. Went out South,then East then South then West, then north, in circles, up and down and around. I decided to ride my dumb 29er all the way to the 60 mile mark. Then we got a storm we waited out in a Gas Station. I died and re-died the whole ride. My legs never came  through. So I just kept going until the end. We saw some beautiful scenery rode along side a Bald Eagle saw a jumbo woodpecker. Then we hid under some bushes while another storm came and went. So, I really had a blast riding with my pal and I feel bad that I just could not get going. I arrived home and cleaned the bike, oiled the chain and according to my michelin pressure gauge the rear was sitting on 26lbs psi while the front was 36lbs psi. Maybe that had something to do with it. Maybe. Any rate a good 60 miles on the bike.
best,
Ari




 yes, that is my tongue.


 roads here are clean, little traveled and have a paved shoulder.
Giggles on cheater Pecker bike.


 This hill was a  biter and I laid down and died.


 Reminds me of Kansas. Wide open areas, lurking storm clouds.


 Giggles enjoying being outside. Yes, that is my tongue.


Along this stream we rode alongside a Bald Eagle. We must have been only 20 feet away from each other.

No comments: