Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Trans-Iowa 2009

I don't think I can write anything down yet. My mind is confused and I am still sorting out a lot of things. The race was super-difficult and I hope I can eventually put it in words. I am fine, and I am still hurting from this past weekend. It is 2:30 a.m. and I am awake and anxious. Trans-Iowa has altered my lifestyle. For now I just post the photos and tomorrow I am running away to Freeport, IL. to hang out with the wife. I don't feel the same.
best,
Ari

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20897064@N02/sets/72157617809967546/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing has changed...except that you are more experienced...Next Year awaits. Best Regards, Charlie

bluecolnago said...

great photos, ari! i think you captured the essence of the event! wow! and most people think iowa is flat. ha!

sorry i missed you!

strangelife said...

Sounds like addiction to me.

btw. Giggles' clothes don't fit anymore. Get that cat to a resale shop, pronto!