Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Knowing when to Bail


This morning I was amped up to get out on the carboner again but plans were averted. A strong storm was coming in and I basically ran in front of it at full speed. I barely made it to the shop before all hell broke loose. The young person sitting in that field quickly left the premises after I took the photo. I remember riding in some lightning out in Trans Iowa a few moons ago. It was amazing to see those bolts hit the fields on each side of the road. There was no place to hide except the ditches. Wherever you are,take care in this weather. It's not worth it. Take shelter and wait it out. The road will still be there. 
Ari 

No comments: