Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

LtR Blue Demon, Giugi, Self, Giaco, Gravel Jesus



Sometimes you are just lucky enough to have some people to ride with. In my case I am super-lucky to have the crew that I have. We are a tight knit group and we help each-other out all the time. Oh,we also ride bikes and hang out. So, now that my injury is coming along better I am very glad to be turning the pedals once again.
We hope to see you out there at some point. Summer don't hang out too long so don't let you meat loaf.
Fixed gear for the month of June to get back in shape. I just drop my gearing for more spin to a 42x16. I also added L.P's old cowbells, cane creek levers and the bike feels amazing.
Lots more to come and as always,
thank you for reading and being there.
Ari 

3 comments:

ss said...

Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Can I contact you through email?. Please email me back.

Regards,

Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

Jay said...

awesome

Dr. Giggles said...

Whoa! 24/7. Hooyah!