Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Early Riding times.

It hasn't been easy but I am trying to adopt to riding early, early morning on Sundays. This means getting to bed early on Saturday. That doesn't work since I am serving at the restaurant until late. But once you set your alarm and just jump out of bed it gets easier. I also have all my stuff layed out the night before. I put a little extra pressure in my tires so by morning they are pumped right. Bottles in the fridge ready to go. So, I wake up at 330, get ready, and by 4 I am rolling out there. At this time there is no traffic. All the drunks are home. There is a couple of delivery guys out there and you pretty much have the whole place to yourself. 
So last time I left at 4 am and got home at 1130 am with 105 miles on my legs. I napped and had the rest of the Sunday to enjoy with the Family.
Give it a try and let me know if you want to ride with me. 
Ari 
Ogden ave is a ghost town at 4 am on Sundays. 


The new Stearns rd.  project. Truly impressive. 

Fox river over Stearns rd. 

No comments: